Tuesday, February 13, 2007

makeover tips for under 10 bucks

So now that I have the digi camera you will be treated to more real pics and less fantastic wig ladies. I dont know if this is a move I will regret but hey.



So this was my hair. I walked into the bathroom and came out about 55 minutes later .....


















And had this hair!













You, too, can save thousands of dollars and scads of horrible humiliating loser idiot hairdressers who dont listen to you and who get rich off of your IMAGINED lack of talents will roll in their graves as you walk in beauty for under 10 bucks
all
the
time!

I put on the brown hairdye. When covering bleached hair, do not use anything that is described as Golden or Ash. You want to look for Natural or no word at all when describing the BROWN. I used Nutrisse's Medium Natural Brown. Then I put in tiny stripes of Manic Panic pillar red.


When cutting your own hair, use a sharp scissors and really study how the hair falls and acts when you are living your life. Figure out where layers and bangs are coming from, like at the top of your head--and then cut! Use two or three mirrors for the back. Allow for shrinkage.

I have re dyed it several time since then (december) always the same Medium Natural Brown. I have cut the bangs MANY times since then. I have opted to not redo the red stripes but am seriously considering Blue, Green, or Purple as an overcast.

Greta suggested that I should do seasonal hair, which I am all in favor of and adore her for her open minded artistic cool.
Blue hair in winter
Green hair in spring
Orange and Pink in summer
Red in fall

LOVE this idea...

To do the overcast (my word) I will be using a highlighting kit, as I like the thickness of the bleach they give you. I plan on doing a large amount of the outer layer of my hair wit the bleach and then after washing it out, and blow drying it (very important when using manic panic!) I will fill in all the blonde parts with the fun color.
I'll let u know!

No comments: