Sunday, February 11, 2007

better times

Oooooh man things are lookin up.

I got a real live BED! A bed, an actual gorgeous bed! We have been sleeping on the floor on a mattress for years now...and now we are grown ups in a real bed. I went to IKEA with my friend yesterday and got some cool stuff. But nothing wierd or really indulgent or dumb--you cannot shake the "frugal" out of me that quickly, even it is my once a year shopping time.


We got our tax return and it is all allotted out for me to get a car, pay some bills, start a savings account, and some was allotted for a bed/house stuff. Hooray! IKEA is the funnest place ever to me and with no babies with me it was a whole different thing. thanks Dada!


I also got us a vacuum, a fake Dyson--meaning it is yellow : ) but for 70 bukcs instead of 400, it really does clean! It practically drags you across the house! My floors are clean now...


Somehow my hair is loveable now, too--funny how that works--hee hee so nothing off track, still growin and ponytailin...


I almost won a van on Ebay, but lost the auction at the last minute. Im sure there is one for us out there--I am just tired of waiting!


February is hard, and it is already the 11th. Breathe.......soon we can go outside even if we don't have a car, walking and gaining strength. I cannot WAIT.

Here is our bed:

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so happy that you are feeling better about things! Anytime you want to go a-shoppin' just call! I had a blast!