Monday, February 19, 2007

eyebrows and ponytails

I overplucked my eyebrows, big time about three weeks ago. It is easy to do. Just start plucking and go overboard and look like an idiot!

This takes time to regrow but they are looking alot better now. My natural eyebrow shape is very pointed and slanty, and somehow I ended up with more rounded, which looked horrible on me. The eyebrows are the frames of the face, and I am usually pretty good at this. You can tell if you did your eyebrows wrong if you look expression-less and wierd. Which I did.

My hair is finally long enough for ONE PONYTAIL!!!! I am so happy. Yes there are wispies but that looks cute if you have an actual outfit on. (With pajamas, not so much. )

Now I have a more sophisticated option for continuing to grow my hair and have the little bangs. My hair grows really really fast and I am certain that by this Christmas the memories of the little choppy Bob hairdo will be amazing to even recall.

I cannot wait until I really do have the long long hair that I crave. I will have two braids or one ponytail or one bun and I just love that. Hooray!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ugh, so jealous of your fast growing hair..my hair grows at a SNAIL's PACE :( can't wait to see you!

Housefairy said...

I think yours is growing fast!!! I really do. Remember the old baby bangs? And then poof they were gone???