Tuesday, February 27, 2007

bathin beauty


I ordered this bathing suit from LandsEnd. It really fits awesome and I am pleased. There is a secret underlayer that is tight as a sausage but then the little overlayer looks floaty and casual. I swam and swam with the kids and I dont think I adjusted it once. no wedgie, no boob-pop-out, nothin!


There is no bathing suit that can help with my new grandma elephant legs but hopefully someday I will be able to work out and all that jazz. Right now I can barely stand up or sit back down due to extreme extreme back pain and stiffness. I cant even put on my own pants or socks.
Looking forward to summer!

3 comments:

Sgt Howie said...

Oh please, honey. You have a normal body, not a size zero anorexic body. I bet it looks great on ya.

Housefairy said...

Yay!!! You can come to the beach with me everytime!
: D
thank you!

Amanda said...

I love that bathing-suit, very retro... you just need those sweet sunglasses on and you'll look fab!