Thursday, February 8, 2007

Time for a little boost?

I dont know what to do now about my hair.

I am trying to keep things in perspective.

Is it my hair or everything in my life that is broken/absent/f#$%-ed up right now that is really wrong.

Do we all change our hair when things are out of control?

Can I really wear two tiny pigtails until it is "long"?

Will I get two tiny bald spots or anything like that?

Do I actually look cute/ok/human?

Would an outer coating of bright red be fun?





When I picture a new hairdo, I always picture this gorgeously made up face, clean and matching clothing, a fresh perky outlook....



So would dirty filthy damaged stump ponytails with a cream cheese, jelly, ketchup crusted too small t shirt, snowman flooded pj pants, woolen legs, pale grey skin and zits on the tiredest tiredest tiredest Mama EVER really look that much awesomer with red stripes in them?




God I cannot wait until my imaginary new life starts soon. Ya know, the traveling jaunty mommy I could be once we get the vacuum, dryer, car and health all back?

Maybe I will wait to do the color-job until then.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

For me, I hate when I do my hair when I am in a bad mood because chances are, I will hate it! That is only because my attitude sucks and affects EVERYTHING I do.

I think your idea of waiting until you're feeling better is a good idea. I really think that when someone is tired and sick, their hair looks tired and sick. It just does. I'm sorry this comment is so horribly long and meandering!

Housefairy said...

No, no, spoken wisely---I have freaked out many a time and regretted it AS I was doing it...so for now, little brown with bangs is fine!
Phew!