Monday, September 24, 2007

Survivor girl hair

Hey, so are ya watching the new season of Survivor? I like that professional wrestling girl's hair so much! It is cool. I was looking online to find more pictures of her and WHOOPSIE! Apparently she was a Playmate and such. I love survivor, but I never get all into reading about the cast members or anything, so this was all news to me. I set the Google search preferences back to "strict" ;)

Her "cool" hair is apparently a new thing for her, most of the pics online it was just all bleached yellowy blonde. Now she has a pink stripe and some black underneath and it looks cool. She also has the lip piercing (2 of them) which has seemed to be the new hip piercing for faces I have noticed. I would never get a facial piercing but I do not have a problem with them at all. Some people look totally interesting with them, and some people look like idiots. Its hard to pinpoint the different vibe, but its real when you see it.


Her hair inspired me to plan a funky streak or two in my hair and not dye the whole head. Kinda weird that I would be inspired by some playboy chick but whatever. Playmates, when their soft focus photoshop and tacky outfits and corroded makeup is all taken away, and they have messed up hair with pink and black streaks in it and pierced lips and are all filthy and camping seem alot more like just some pretty chick who is not a frosty lunatic, I suppose. Ok, I am just backpedaling now, in order to lower my embarrassment at wanting anything to do with this girl, hahaha

(Cheesy, huh? I like it, though!)

.

2 comments:

sneakmastergeneral said...

No, it's awesome! I was going to do bleaching and streaks recently but got too lazy and just did my whole head. Maybe next time for me... =)

Housefairy said...

Thanks for getting it! It looks fun, and would be cool pulled up or left down.. I think