Monday, September 24, 2007

Iguana Green

Steve got a second job!!

I got a job!!

He is going to be cleaning T-Mobile stores for one hour a night, dust-mopping and mopping and buffing the floors. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays after work.

I am going to be doing some office work (putting papers in order into folders) with my friend on Saturdays.

SO...you know what this means: I GET TO DO A FUN HAIR COLOR! WOOHOO!

I am going to do a chunk or two of GREEN. I think it will be awesome. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance to do it. It was hard to find green hairdye, I actually had to go to a a local "famous" sex shop. It was still mildly hilarious in there, but I tried to act cool and not embarrassed or silly. I asked for my green 'dye, paid and got out. HAHAHA we used to go in there as teenagers and gawk and giggle and now I just didn't really care. I was way older than the leather dudes that worked there, whom I used to fear and be so amazed by, while we perused the Doc Martens and naughty bumper stickers, fishnet stockings and skull earrings--now I could see them for who they always were: 23 year old boys who wore some black leather.

"Iguana Green" by Special Effects is what I got. I am going to put in some bolder blond pieces and then do a couple of them green.

Show ya soon!

3 comments:

Trish said...

That's funny! I know right where you went :-) Didn't the mall have it, or was it more fun to walk around outside? I have some freaky apple green left if you want to do a two-toned green thing.

I think green will look lovely - can't wait for pix!!

Housefairy said...

Hee hee...

We just couldn't deal with the mall for some reason on Saturday. It was easier to all go on a stroll while mommy secretly popped into the naughty store.

I am quite interested in apple green, thank you for sharing!!!

Kelley said...

I can't wait to see these pictures. :)