Saturday, July 14, 2007

re-excited, cuz I am like that

Oh my gosh
So many new jobs are posting on CraigsList tonight! Dare I get excited?

Barnes and Noble in the cafe section! Permanent part time it says!
My fave local club/theatre wants cocktail waitresses, 2-3 evenings?!
A big nearby restaurant is hiring all positions, come in person anytime get an interview on the spot?!
Dave and Busters wants restaurant staff??! SO FUN!!!

Ok
So tomorrow, I get dolled up to the hilt and go try to get a damn job.

Do you even understand how much I want a "fun, vibrant, people oriented job"??? Ill even go as far as to say a SEXY job? an ADULT job? Something K-O-O-L?!!??!

If there is anything getting me up and out of here just 'round about when I am ready to pull on my snowman pajamas and cuddle up with Steve to a nice round of dishes and watching BigBrother, it had better be something really COOL!

Ok, I am in no financial position to ask for it to be fun sexy or cool, but goddamnit, why not?? Why do I have to be fake sad that Kroger didnt call back? I want this to be something really exciting, a new chapter for me, I really want to be somewhere neat-o, where there will be people whom I want to make eye contact with, where I am not deeply humiliated and on the verge of tears, and lets face it, where I dont get tempted to call in or quit as soon as Steve gets one fat check.

Cross all fingers for me, tomorrow is a ray of hope. Im getting a damn job, and once they love me, with my college degree and my prompt and courteous reliable freindly dependable work ethic, maybe o just maybe I can GET AWESOME HAIR AGAIN
Kisskiss
Love, Joy

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck and I know you'll find something awesome!

Trish said...

Best of luck - keep us all updated!!

Trish said...

So .... how did it go?

Unknown said...

Nothing yet.