Saturday, March 31, 2007

documentaries

I like to see stuff that is awesome and then go on ahead and do that. Have that. Make that. Be a part of that.

So next on the horizon as soon as I can afford to buy one, is going to be joy and her little videocamera. Because, you see, dear friends, I am going to be filming it all now. Or lots of it. If you never wanted to be the one in the chair on the documentary, fake looking at someone stage left, slightly diagonal camera angle, maybe a little cigarette on the side table, sweet music playing while you are talking (actually playing, not over-dubbed)....well then too bad, cuz its happening sooner than later if you come around me.

As much fun as I am having with the irfanview software for the pictures I have taken with my camera, I can only imagine what i'm gonna do with film, moving pictures. Please someone tell me there is cool stuff I can do with moving video, as far as "effects"---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am too excited. So everyone brush your hair and think of something clever to say cuz you're goin' down in celluloid history whether u like it or not
;)

1 comment:

sneakmastergeneral said...

Ha! I just had to sit through one of those very on camera interviews...thankfully I was behind the scenes...poor gal. And yes, all sorts of groovy stuff you can do with even a cheapy program, though if you are mega rich you can always get an HDV camera with Film Look and edit on Avid...that's my fantasy anyway. A cool documentary to check out: This Film is not Yet Rated, it's about the totally censorship going on with the MPAA and ratings board people.