Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Okay, can I just say this: I love my new wardrobe, like, a whole lot!

Can it really be called a new wardrobe? Does the word WARDROBE sound like some glorious free-standing wooden dresser-thing into which one might, say, crawl into and through the back of and meet Pegasusses or Pegusii or at least a wizard or something? Oh well., to me it is a wardrobe.

I got:
One long super skirt greens and yellows from this precious guy who makes them himself on www.muddypeople.com

New green mary Janes
3 pairs of stripey socks
One long sleeved black TShirt
One long sleeved green Tshirt
One long sleeved HOME SCHOOL IS LOVE Tshirt that I made myself on Cafepress! Yippee!
One green "robe" sweater
One black "robe" sweater

And i got rid of all sorts of unflattering grody blob-clothes. I try to lay off the white tube socks, and have even started doing sassy things like wearing matching (YES ME!) barrettes to the socks to the ponytail holders! I tell ya! WARDROBE.

Also my hair is now more like this






and less like this



OK I am happier because I feel like when i look in the mirror it is "me" way more than before. Also there has been a bit of a setback--- the drier broke and now I have to wear a bit of grody stuff while my cool stuff takes its sweet time drying over the backs of chairs and such. Le Sigh.

No comments: