Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TV


London Ink! Who knew?

I adore the tattoo shows but the people are so cheesy...like, I like their tattoos but hate the whole Florida/California vibe. But LONDON ink, now? TiVo here I come. I got to watch some of one episode last night and the people couldnt look cooler. I feel a kindred with folks who do not surf 12 months a year, you know? (I also hate Rockabilly style with any smidge of a tan, ewww)


So go watch it on TLC if you have cable and if you want to see beautiful people get incredible tattoos. Sure beats network sludge....


The History channel has completely freaked out! Whereas of course, it was always a noble and austere and "good" thing to watch, I will be the first to admit that World War One shows were usually my natural sleep aid if you catch my drift. But this season, they are doing all these amazing and exciting shows! Shows about death and danger and intrigue and I am really excited to TiVo them (and have no idea when I could watch them! )


I watch Survivor but since my wrestling Playboy freak girl got kicked off, along with my James, I have been kind of disappointed. Its a weird show, but a tradition.


I watch Heroes when I can and am caught up for the season.


With the kids we watch How Its Made (Science channel) and Yo Gabba Gabba and Teletubbies and thats about it. Greta liked Goosebumps for a while but now hasn't asked to see it.


Winter. Sigh. Wish I was doing something jaunty but it seems so difficult once the cold really comes!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I must say that I am feeling a bit deprived since we got rid of cable. I LOVED TLC and the Food Network, and now I just don't watch anything except the occasional movie while I'm sewing or folding laundry. *Sigh* However, since Jon didn't like the shows I did, we now spend more time together than we did before. :) That's been a nice perk!