Wednesday, August 29, 2007

too too cool.

http://www.threadlesskids.com/
This fantastic website is where a couple of my tres hip friends shop, but I never took the time to check it out until now.

The shirts are absolutley amazing. 10 dollars for alot of them. SO, so gorgoeous, different, unique, awesome.

We have 3 shirts from this site and the cotton is think and soft--no Hanes here. I love the kids stuff and I love the adult stuff.

I will never ever buy another TShirt as long as I live unless it is from here, I VOW.

We have been searching for matching shirts forever, and I have been mulling over "Homeschool" T shirts as well as just plain ones, but this is it. They have tons of designs that are available in kids and adults. Just beautiful, strange stuff. The little one that is brown with the water cycle and the little raindrops going up to heaven gave me chills.

Ok, so when I get some money, we're gettin some shirts!

1 comment:

sash said...

omg those shirts are awesome. thanks for sharing =)