Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Outfits


Here is the best outfit ever kit.

For boys and girls, men and women.

Jeans

Converse all stars or some kind of skateboarding shoe or really any cool cheerful shoe

Colorful socks (striped would rock)

A T Shirt from threadless.


If you are lucky enough to have it be cold outside, add:

A hooded zip-up sweatshirt

or
A long sleeved T under your T from threadless
or
A cardigan sweater

Bright colors, please.

I also would approve (haha) of a zany skirt with tights under it in lieu of the jeans.



2 comments:

Trish said...

I would SO wear that outfit!
and so would my kids!
and so would my husband!
:-)
Okay, you've found the cool Tees, now where to get cool shoes in WW?

Housefairy said...

You guys are so great!

I dont know...have you tried Zappos.com, or any of the direct websites of shoes? LOTS of people need wide shoes, I will try to snoop around the internet and get back to you.

Did I ever tell you I love the internet? ;)