Thursday, August 16, 2007

countin down the days


I am t h i s c l o s e
to dying my hair back green or blue. I want to swim in it, to be slimed like Alistair by buckets of manic panic. (He was my true love for many years)

I cant deal with this purpley grey and brown, even the cool red already washed out.

I need to review. why did I bleach out my blue? Do get a job.
Did I apply at lots of places? YES.
Was I a good little girl with my brown and my blonde? YES.
Did I dress conservatively, was I cheerful and upbeat and bright and did I say all the right stuff? YES.
Did I triple check my spelling, did I call back as appropriate? YES.

and still nothin
Kroger
Rite Aid
Borders
Barnes and Noble
Trader Joes
Comet Burger (still SO depressed about that one!)
Telemarketing
Chocolate shop
Cocktail waitress at concert place

My good friend told me last week he had a potential job for me working from home, doing some data entry. I am ecstatic!!!!! If it all goes through, it should start in a few weeks!!!! I will type my little fingers to the bloody stumps, just to get out of this poverty hole we are in, and to start paying back my dear mom, who helped us out tremendously, two months in a row, when we were verrrrrry close to being homeless.

BUT
if I work from home,
and my husband begs
and my children beg
for me to have fun hair again

then

i should go for it, right?

Dear me what would i even write about if it werent for hair?
LOL

I never ever knew I was so obsessed until this whole blog thing started!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Go for blue and green!!!!!!
The green that Julia and I used still hasn't washed out - and it was only $2.99 a bottle!!!

But, then again, I've been a fan of freak-hair :-) for a while.

Maybe you should wait until you officially start entering data - and then GO FOR IT! What a lovely gift to yourself.

Aimee said...

allastair was also my true love for eons! LOL

Kelley said...

Go for it! Happiness can be as easy as that. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Mama!
Love your blogs and I think you should dye it blue!!! ;)
Seeya, Greta