Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rainbow of beautiful, (HAPPY) hair











































In a better world, Pantene commericals would feature women in slow motion, under bright lights, whipping and flipping and twirling their hair, their soft and shiny hair....but it wouldnt always be the long blonde curls...it would be long blue curls, long pink curls, short green spikes, glorious black dreads, vibrant orange stubble, bright grey bobs, silver white pin curls, neon red 'fros.....all soft and smelling of the lovely Pantene, all hairdos and haircolors making the woman who sported them feel HAPPY and COOL.









I love my hair and it has never, ever felt softer. It is shiny and nice, and yeah, I can and do whip it around when I think of it. TV is so ridiculous anyhow, why not something like this? I think it would be cool as hell.









8 comments:

Barbnocity said...

I love the green--you should do hot pink sometime, though--I think that is super cool!! I saw a girl on campus with hot pink hair and it looked awesome!!

Rixa said...

All those amazing colors...and I have never ever dyed my hair. Too scared.

Trish said...

LOVE IT!

I love your green hair, I love all those great pics you have here!
I think that "unnatural" colored hair is the most fun thing. I prefer purple for myself in the winter and a pink in the summer. Don't know why - it just feels good.

I had a dream the other night that I had just the bottom layers of my hair bleached out and dyed bright purple and had the top layered so the color showed. Very strange dream - maybe it's time for a hair-cut?

You should write to Pantene and tell them what you think - who knows...

sneakmastergeneral said...

Where did that pic of the girl with pink hair and glasses come from? She looks almost identical to an old friend of mine.

Unknown said...

I stole them all completely illegally from manic panics website. ;)

sneakmastergeneral said...

Awesome, I checked it out, not her, but freaky how much they look alike. I should find my old pink hair pics, and pink and blond, and blonde. Weeee.....pretty

Kelley said...

You are fabulous. No doubt about it!

Sgt Howie said...

The green rocks! And of course I love that you posted the cover of Twelve Deadly Cyns!!