Monday, May 7, 2007

why I am not going to color my hair green after all

I love the blue and I mixed in some purple and I love it.

My eyes are green and purpleish blue helps them look greener more than just matching them would.

At least 75% of my shirts are green I am realizing and then I would look too green.

I don't want to look like a Disease Ridden Sea Monster, I want to look like a Futuristic and/or Magical Atomic Candy Fairy. You know that would make a fantastic battle of the bands or something---DRSM versus FMACF.

I want my hair to kind of look like it would smell awesome, like how Strawberry Shortcake had that one friend Blueberry Muffin*?

Blue fades to light blue.

Green fades to gross.

and the real final reason: I can't get this blue hairdye to come out at all!


*my actual 1980's childhood toy not the new reissued crap

4 comments:

Wedgehead said...

The blue looks way super-cute anyways!

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!
:D

U made my day

Sgt Howie said...

Totally agreed. You couldn't have gotten stuck with a cooler color.

Unknown said...

(((( thank you!!! ))))

I am totally into it now, for good. I used to feel soooo crazy self concious walking "outside" and now i rarely think about it not being a haircolor, lol