Friday, May 25, 2007

jinx jinx jinx

I really either need to shut down the blogs or start treating each entry to an Opposites-Day approach.


Everything I ever write about gets jinxed. I was thinking this even before the dishwasher flooded the floor just as Steve was out the door tonight. I was thinking this even before my pride and joy blue hair went byebye and now I look like a deep-fried lemon chicken wing from 1983. If you ever see any kind of entry entilted "Yippee" or "Im so happy", know in your heart that its a trick.


I am literally afraid to blog about anything I am happy about. Because then it gets a 24 second shot-clock for something bad to happen.


scary scary stuff

: (


no wait--here ill give the new approach a shot--

I hate money! I really want to get into this poverty thing! I hate hair and I hate 50'sfashion! I never want to be in a killer kick ass French indie garage techno band! I want to get much, much fatter! I hate hanging out with friends and I hate rock and roll evenings with Steve! I hate not being sick! My back doesnt hurt, isnt that lame??? I hope gas prices go way, way higher! I didnt like the dishwasher anyways, it was loud!

No comments: